Friday, March 5, 2010

OH my shield the gentle folk fom this!

5March 2010
So it is finally happening and in light of everything that has gone on in the past it is about time. Dragged out over about 10 no 15 years. What the fuck I threw my youth away staying in a marriage that made me unhappy. Now my so called darling bride, my so called High school sweetheart, finally made it clear that her desire was to do things differently. To go out every night and not feel guilty. I, a horrible human, made her feel guilty for staying out all night and going around acting like a single woman. Fucking whore cunt. I am sick of her, done. Don’t care no more, go the fuck away then. Yes yes yes you can have your freedom… oh I am so broken up. She said things about how I am so old acting and unhappy and no fun. That I act like I don’t care and the house has deteriorated into a filthy hovel. Well okay so be it. If this is how she has felt then why the fuck can I not get rid of her? She is hanging on and not moving out. This all really started back in September of 2009. We finally talked in January 2010 and I said, because she was just doing that P-A not talking sulking shit, we should go our separate ways. Waa waaa waaa she then tells me she is going to Philly again to visit Denise, yeah right there is more to that story I am sure, and she is leaving on Tuesday. This was on a Sunday. I asked her when she was going to tell me this, Monday was the response. Bitch you are disrespectful, dishonest and dishonorable. Fuck you. So February we go see the mediator because in Arizona if both people can agree to things the divorce can be done through mediation. I am soooo agreeable, a picture of niceness and civility. We get things all laid out with the mediator. Of course even though I have to still live with this vermin she can’t ask or discuss anything with me. I have to wait until the mediator sends out an email. Oh she wants $XXXXX dollars for new furniture and things because she has to start over and she doesn’t want to take any of the shit she bought for this house. Excuse me? What the fuck I didn’t like the shit when she bought it. The woman has no sense of decorating style and the couch was uncomfortable the tables ugly and the colors so 1970’s. Oh yeah….SHE WANTED AND INSTIGATED THIS SHIT! So I now have to pay her so that she can have her cash and carry divorce. It suddenly hit me that the way she was doing things that everything she was taking didn’t require a large truck. Her and her man hating whore friends could roll up in their PT-losers and load up and be on her way. So what the fuck. I think she is going to move out of state. Something is up with the way she planned this. She does things for a reason, she thinks of me as being a big dumbass, having said so several times, but I catch on to some things.
So here is hoping that I can continue being a civil and agreeable sort through to April 12th when the papers go to the court and get entered. Then it is bye bye bitch hope you enjoy your Karmic fucking debt.

No comments: